CNC milling is a cutting process in which material is removed from a block by a rotating tool. In CNC milling the cutting tool is moved in all three or five dimensions to achieve the desired part shape. In CNC milling the cutting tool usually rotates about an axis that is perpendicular to the table that holds the material to be cut. A milling machine looks somewhat like a drill press at first glance. A cutting tool protrudes down from a rotating spindle. A block of material is placed on a moving table below the cutter. While the cutting tool turns, a computer controls the vertical (Z axis) motion of the cutter and the horizontal (X and Y axis) motion of the block of material. The cutter is guided to move through the material, removing portions to create shapes.
1) Before we make prototype for customers , we need got the CAD drawing , material information , process way and the surface treatment information form our customers. And then our Programming department need to make the program for CNC machine according to the CAD drawing (3D OR 2D ).
2) Then our CNC manufacture department got a program list from the programming department , finding the raw material according to the program list , and open the program number in computer and then let CNC machine running according to the program . In whole process , our worker need to change different size cutter .
3) After CNC machined , preliminary shape come out, and then we let our manual department check the size and cleaning corner and edge .
4) If it is no any problem , our worker will polish it and wash it , and then check the prototype again .
5) if no problem , then send it to the painting department to paint color which customers choose from the Pan-tone Number .
6) After painted , it will be sent to the Quality Testing Department for checking by 3D detection . When all finished and no problem , then take phones to our customers for checking and send it away
We can process most rigid materials including most metals: Aluminum,Stainless Steel, Copper, Steel, Brass, Titanium, Sterling Silver, Bronze, etc.
And hard plastics and other materials: Nylon, Acetal, Polycarbonate, Polystyrene, Acrylic, Fiberglass, Carbon fiber,PTFE, ABS, PVC, etc.
Surface treatments:Paint, polish, silk-print, anodize, transparent surface, translucent surface, brush, rubber oil, electroplat.